Well now he's married to one, minivan and all.
Susanna has started practicing with her new soccer team. There are nine girls on Team Pinkalicious (love the name!) So far it seems like a great group - both the girls and the parents. The girls come from several different schools, and the variety is nice. The team started with a five-hour "mini-camp" led by a former professional soccer player, and then had one regular practice session. The girls will practice again next Thursday, and have their first game next Saturday.
I don't know much about soccer, but its fun to watch. They just look so cute running around together, and I'm sure the matching pink jerseys will only help!
Soccer Mom's rule!! I love the name of the team too, my daughter is everything pink she would have loved that team name. Great way to meet people and get to know your new town. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.
ReplyDeletedoggy!susanna!tara!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
ReplyDeleteszawelkopiuyt. lucy B. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
ReplyDeleteAnn
ReplyDeleteNick and I have always said "we hate soccer!" We both came from football families...but now Daniel is in his 2nd year of soccer and we just love to watch him play! He even played indoor soccer (futsol) last winter and Nick is coaching! Ava did not take to soccer, maybe if she was on the pink team she would have liked it!
Have fun Susanna!