Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions

Happy 2011!

Its the first day of the year and time to think about resolutions.  I figure that if I post them here, I will feel more obligated to try to stick to them.

I think I will start off with some plans for January:

  • Get my office organized once and for all.  This will involve a daily commitment to my trusty shredder.  Hope it lasts through the month.
  • Send one card a day to someone.  Perhaps a belated birthday card, a belated thank you card, or something else that will probably be belated.  This will also be a good way to use up some of my stationery collection as well as the Christmas stamps I optimistically purchased.

For the year, I am thinking about the usual things:

  • exercise more
  • eat less unhealthy foods
  • prepare more healthy foods
  • get and stay more organized in general

Best of luck to everyone with making and keeping some resolutions of your own!

2 comments:

  1. waiting for my card or whatever you might send!!! anticipation is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone is stalking your blog- hehehehe

    ReplyDelete