Friday, January 7, 2011

Cookies for sale

Today is Girl Scout cookie day!  The first official day to sell cookies for 2011.

I am hoping to take Susanna around the neighborhood as soon as she gets off the bus.  I might let her have a small snack first.  This all depends on whether Brad gets home in time to take Ben to wrestling at 3:30.  If Brad isn't home, cookie selling will have to wait.  Hopefully that won't be too much of a setback.

The cookies are all the same as last year - no new ones - they are not even replacing the ones nobody bought last  year.  The price is also the same.  However, I do not know yet if the number of each cookies in each box is the same.

Last year I ordered a variety of cookies for us.  Some got eaten but with some kinds, a box is sort of more than you need.  This year I plan to stick primarily to the kind in the purple box.  They are really the only ones worth the calories.

Susanna has not said what her goal is yet.  I am thinking 50 boxes is a good goal, and if she exceeds it that would be great.

On a related note, its time for me to go to the gym!

2 comments:

  1. Ann the GS already sold here and I bought 10 boxes and of coarse we were going to freeze them ....well never happen! Gone....and I'm sure my jeans are tight for that reason!Haha
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, I hope you sold 1,000 boxes!

    ReplyDelete