On the first day of spring we awoke to freshly fallen snow. Enough to go out and play in. That is long gone now, of course.
The kids are well into their sports seasons - soccer for Susanna and baseball for Ben. We have a few more weeks, and all is going well. Susanna's team is finally starting to score in their games, and has improved their defense immensely. Its so much more fun to watch when the games are close! For teeball, they still don't keep score, which is lucky for all the other teams. Coach Brad is having another great season and loves being in charge of the action.
We are starting the last month of school, and though we're all ready for a break, I know the 11-week summer will be long. We have some trips scheduled, as well as a couple of camps, so we should be busy enough. Its been a few years since we've had a proper summer break, and I think it might be nice not having much to do. And by August, we'll be ready to start a new school year at a brand new school, the 16th elementary school in our city. And I'm already signed up to be on the PTA, so it will be new and exciting for all of us!
I can't believe school is almost out! And the kids are so busy...you living at the baseball field in Spring weather how fun. We are gearing up to move back to USA. I can't wait counting down! Funny I have German homework to do....she won't let me stop....I'm such a wimp! Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDelete