Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pool season

The neighborhood pool has officially opened for the season! We went on the second day (May 2nd) and though the weather was reasonably hot, the water was cold (so I was told.) Not sure if its gotten warmer at all, but of course the kids don't mind at all! We went yesterday for Susanna's end of year Girl Scouts party and she was in the pool almost continuously for three hours. She already has a great tan (despite the SPF 50!)

3 comments:

  1. wow..that looks like a really nice pool! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they would have had water in the pool when I was there. Looks like a lot of fun. Hope you get to swim a lot this summer.
    Grammy & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so lucky to have it really feel like summer.Today is our first day the feels warm but not short weather or swimming. Have a great weekend...enjoy the sun.

    ReplyDelete