I can hardly believe they didn't cancel school at the sight of the first flake, but they didn't. We didn't make the bus (rough night - power went out and things were beeping for what seemed like hours...), so I drove Susanna to school. I almost forgot what it is like to drive in snow - I think I let myself forget about that when I found out I was moving to Texas. Anyway, the drive took a bit longer than expected, and she was just a few minutes late due to all the traffic outside the school. Hopefully the principal won't call : )
I wasn't quick enough with my camera, and now the snow is gone and its cold but dry outside. I told the kids to enjoy it while they could because this could be the last time they see snow for a long time.
Wow I never would have thought snow in Texas! I hear they have horrible ice storms but snow white stuff falling from the sky!! SNow!
ReplyDelete