Friday, November 20, 2009

Dinsosaur!

Last Friday, Ben and I went to the local science museum to see their temporary dinosaur exhibit. The museum was small but had some interesting things. It also has a large outdoor area with trails, and that is where we saw the dinosaurs.

Of course Ben was not afraid, and he and his buddy were quick to assure his friend's baby brother that the dinosaurs couldn't get him, because their feet can't move. The dinosaurs do roar, however, and we definitely heard a few boyish shrieks.

Overall it was a good time, and a lovely November day in Texas to be outside.



3 comments:

  1. What fun for the boys. I can't believe it's November and it's nice enough to not wear a coat! Big change from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Ben is wearing an Eagles jersey in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane - he gets lots of comments everywhere he goes!

    ReplyDelete