Friday, November 6, 2009

Ben is funny

Ben's been coming up with some great lines lately.

I was sitting at the computer recently and he came in and wanted to sit on my lap. I asked him to wait while I finished typing, and he said he couldn't wait because, "I'm cold and I need something warm and you are warm." Who could say no to that?

Today I was helping him in and/or out of a costume and he said to me, "I'm tricky." I asked why he was tricky and he replied, "because I'm hard to figure out." I can't necessarily disagree with that.

In the car one day he and Susanna were bickering in the back as usual, and Ben started calling her "sweetheart". I think she must have forgotten that "sweetheart" is a nice thing to call someone, because she got very upset about it.

He used to call me his "cutie" and I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. He is a character that one! Look at that smile ...Hope you all have a great weekend! Are you saying ya'll yet?

    ReplyDelete