Thursday, December 23, 2010

Souffle

Brad is finally done working for the year and we celebrated today with lunch at a French restaurant in Dallas.

The restaurant specializes in souffles.  We had never heard of it until last week when Brad went there for a work lunch.  He was quite impressed and anxious to go back.

They have both sweet and savory souffles and we tried several.  Brad had one with spicy sausage, I had sun-dried tomato and pesto goat cheese, and the kids shared a ham and Gruyere.  I don't think the kids have ever been so thrilled with a restaurant meal.  For dessert we shared chocolate and pumpkin souffles.  They were all amazing.

I would have taken photos but I don't have a purse-sized camera.  I wonder if its too late to add that to my Christmas list...

1 comment:

  1. Never to late!! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete