We are having a snow day today. That's right, a snow day, in Texas.
Apparently this is the most snow Texas has seen in 111 years or something. Maybe that is when they started keeping track. At any rate, its pretty impressive.
And the best part is, I am home alone! Lucky me! But I have done my share - I recently had 5 four- and five-year-olds running through here with wet clothes and shoes. They have since moved on to another house. Susanna packed a bag and headed next door - not sure when I'll see her again...
Maybe I should go clean something, since Brad's entire family is arriving tomorrow for a visit. And I need to order a cake for Susanna's party on Sunday, or I'll have to make one myself.
Hope everyone has a nice Valentine's weekend!
R U serious? Are the roads completely empty and undriveable like they were here in England a few weeks ago? Or are you able to get around? In any case, enjoy it while it lasts. I wonder how long the sno will be around. Have a fun party on Sunday. Happy Birthday Susanna.
ReplyDeleteActually the roads were more or less fine this morning - they started yesterday afternoon with the 2-hr delay, then canceled by 8 last night - probably not needed at all! I expect it will be mostly gone by tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteWow unbelievable amount of snow for Texas. I bet the kids had a great time. Enjoy your family visit and happy birthday to Susanna.
ReplyDelete